Terms and Conditions specific to service seekers & providers:
- Omeco does perform background checks of service providers, however Omeco does not take any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of this information or any information on the Service.
- Omeco or its partners will not be responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any service provider of the service. Omeco will not be liable for any claim, injury or damage arising in connection with your use of the service.
- In case of a dispute we can only act as a mediator to settle the same. However, we are not liable for any kind of monetary compensation.
- The service providers associated with us can only claim the amount due to them if the same has been settled by the client. If for any reason Omeco feels that a part or the entire amount has to be deducted from the service provider it will do so after giving a reasonable justification.
- Omeco is just an online platform to connect the client with a service provider. The service providers are executives of the company on contract, and the company is not an executive of the service providers.
- The Service Payment must be paid through our payment gateway before availing the service.
- The charges mentioned on the site are for services only and doesn’t include cost for replacements/parts or spare parts/warranties/guarantees/ consumables and other supplies including gas filling/refilling/recharging/re-fuelling,etc if required and hence Omeco will not entertain any disputes arising in this matter.
- Any charges apart from the service fee will be charged to your credit card according to the amount agreed upon between you and Omeco and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit card for such amounts.
- Refunds will not be provided once your credit card has been charged. However, at Omeco’s sole discretion, refunds or credits may be granted in extenuating circumstances, as a result of specific refund guarantee promotions, or to correct any errors made by Omeco.
We are absolutely confident about the quality of our deliverables. However, in rare circumstances when you are not happy and the issue is informed to us within 2 hours after the service delivery, we are committed to redo the work. However, we reserve the right to explore the validity of such claims before agreeing to redo the work.
Omeco will provide 80% of total amount towards cancellation of a service, if such requests are made at least four hours prior to the scheduled service delivery. However no refunds will be provided towards cancellation if such requests are made for less than four hours prior to the time of service delivery.